Kali Linux 2021.1 has been released, which contains several updates and innovations: updated graphical environments, new utilities and toolkits, as well as support for Command-Not-Found mode.
Summary of the changelog since the 2020.4 release of November 2020:
- Xfce 4.16 - Updated the current preferred desktop environment.
- KDE 5.20 - Plasma also got a bump version.
- Terminals - mate-terminal, terminator and tilix taste and color as they say.
- Command-Not-Found - Helping hand indicating whether to install the program - new functionality.
- BC Security Empire — Starkiller.
- - Kali .
- Kali NetHunter - BusyBox & Rucky ~~ ~~ .
- Kali ARM - Parallels Apple Silicon (Apple M1) Raspberry Pi 400 ( WiFi).
- - Kali - , , .
- Kali - , , , .
"" — , Command-Not-Found.
$ gitleaks gitleaks: command not found
$ gitleaks Command 'gitleaks' not found, but can be installed with: sudo apt install gitleaks $ gitleakss Command 'gitleakss' not found, did you mean: command 'gitleaks' from deb gitleaks Try: sudo apt install gitleaks
- Airgeddon - .
- AltDNS - , , .
- Arjun - HTTP.
- Chisel - TCP / UDP- HTTP.
- DNSGen - .
- DumpsterDiver - .
- GetAllUrls - URL- Open Threat Exchange AlienVault , Wayback Machine Common Crawl.
- GitLeaks - Git .
- HTTProbe - HTTP HTTPS.
- MassDNS is a high performance DNS stub resolver for bulk lookup and reconnaissance.
- PSKracker is a WPA / WPS toolkit for generating keys / pins by default.
- WordlistRaider - Prepare existing wordlists / dictionaries.
In general, not a hot release update, but for newbies and many penetration testers, this is the main tool, and it is good that it is developing.